International Business and Leadership Internship Summit
A life-changing opportunity to gain business experience unlike any other
Make a difference in the world today
Support people and families in the developing world and make a positive impact as you learn
Create real solutions for real businesses
Work directly with entrepreneurs in developing nations to solve the problems faced by their businesses
College application assistance from experts
Prepare for college with included test preparation, scholarship and admissions assistance
The U.S. State Department
And many more!
From organizations like:
Booz Allen Hamilton
Johnson & Johnson
Create solutions with leading experts
Research problems and present your solutions to a panel of international development experts
Chip Kunde, VP of Government Relations, Sysco
Wike Kaiser, Senior VP, Citigroup
Brian N Wenny, Sr Scientist, NASA
Bill Stefan, Director for Enterprise Management, Department of Defense
And many more!
Rick Kuehn, Commander, 452 Airlift Control Flight, U.S. Air Force
Ahmed Mohammed, Director of Talent Acquisition, Dartmouth College
Explore career options with industry leaders
Explore career opportunities with over 400 mentors from organizations like the FBI, Exxon, the Secret Service, and Congress
Connect with peers from across the country
Explore the nation's capital and have fun with peers from all over the U.S.
Meet foreign leaders and diplomats
Meet leaders and diplomats at foreign embassies in Washington, D.C.
The International Leadership and Business Internship Summit
The International Business and Leadership Internship Summit is a first-of-its-kind program that pairs motivated high school students with corporate leaders to develop solutions for real-world problems faced by businesses in developing nations.
Students will address challenges their business partner is facing by researching and designing potential solutions and presenting these solutions to a panel of business development experts. Top proposals will receive a grant to enact their solutions over a one year period.
Students will be able to transform the lives of their business partner and the community they serve.
Duration: 7 days
June 17th-June 23rd
July 8th-July 14th
Location: Washington, DC
An Unparalleled Educational Experience
2018 International Leadership and Business Internship Summit Program
All Inclusive Tuition Cost-$2850
*Our generous sponsors will provide a $500 scholarship for the first 75 participants to register for this program.
|International Leadership & Business Summit||June 17th- June 23rd||Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.||Registration Still Available|
|International Leadership & Business Summit||July 8th-July 14th||Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.||Registration Still Available|
- Arrive on campus-meet student partners from around the world
- Conduct international Skype calls with business partner translators
- Work with on-site development experts to understand business partner problems.
- Start working with college admissions experts for future applications
- Skype directly with your business partner
- Partake in College Admissions panel with experts from: Dartmouth, Georgetown, Harvard, University of Virginia, American University, UCLA, Stanford and more.
- Work with development experts on project solutions from State Department, NASA, Pentagon, Peace Corps, World Bank and more.
- *Team Building Event-Sumo Wrestling
- Embassy Tours: People’s Republic of China, France, Sweden, Israel, Austria, South Korea and Turkey
- European Union lecture/debate focusing on international development and immigration issues
- Nigerian Embassy Immersion Event-Students meet with top diplomats, eat Nigerian cuisine and discuss problems facing their business partner
- Exclusive tours of the U.S. State Department, U.S. Capital and U.S. Supreme Court.
- Capitol Lunch event on the Capitol Steps
- Exclusive National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Smithsonian Tours of the Air and Space Museum, Natural History Museum, American History Museum and Natural History Museum
- Work with additional development experts on project solutions from Sysco Systems, Booz Allen Hamilton, the U.S. Air Force, Nigerian Embassy and more.
- Skype directly with your business partner in Nigeria
- Develop final ideas for your business solution
- Meet with SAT/ACT training experts
- Presentation Workshop with experts from Georgetown University, Peace Corps and World Bank.
- Career Fair with individuals from the State Department, NASA, World Bank, Booz Allen Hamilton, ABC News, Congressional Advisors, Exxonmobil and more.
- Final Presentation in front of judges from Dartmouth, United Nations, State Department and the Pentagon
- Night Tour Celebration at Georgetown Harbor
- Internship Fair-students meet with top interns and create internship application plan
- College Application Seminar-students create long-term college application plan
- Georgetown Walking Tour