3. Exclusive Summer Internship
Any ambassador who recruits more than 20 students will receive a once-in-a-lifetime internship opportunity for the summer of 2019.* These ambassadors will receive their choice of an internship with a member of Congress, Exxon Mobil, Booz Allen Hamilton, NASA, or the Pentagon. These incredible internships help students stand out and provide immeasurable real-world experience.
*If no ambassador recruits 20 or more students, then the top 3 ambassadors who recruit the most students will be offered their choice of internship. Selection for internships will be given to the ambassadors based off of the number of students they recruit. Leadership Initiatives is not responsible for the cost of living or travel for any internship an ambassador agrees to participate in.
4. Unlimited essays/Scholarship applications professionally reviewed by University Initiatives™
- Our editors will expertly critique the style, clarity, sentence structure, and coherence of your essay.
- Our team will carefully proofread every section of your university application to eliminate any mistakes in grammar, punctuation, spelling and more to ensure that language errors do not keep you from achieving your ambitions.
- Our editors will help you tailor your application to suit your chosen program. We are equipped with experience in editing applications from diverse branches of Science and Technology, Commerce, Management, and the Humanities and Social Sciences. Your application will be edited by experts with an understanding of the expectations of different academic faculties.
5. Top-Tier One-On-One College Application Assistance From Admissions Experts
Many students don’t know what to include in their personal essays and how many extracurricular activities are needed in order to diversify their college applications. In order to help our students get into their dream schools, we have assembled a panel of admissions experts from Ivy League institutions to develop a curriculum aimed at helping you stand out when applying to college.
6. Scholarship Priority
As a successful ambassador, students will automatically be in contention for receiving the Future Leaders Internship Scholarship towards one of Leadership Initiatives Summer Programs.
This benefit also applies to the students recommended by the ambassador! They will be placed in a high-priority group when being considered for the Empowering Women Scholarship, Future Leaders Internship Scholarship, Madeleine Albright Immigrant Leader Scholarship, and Barbara Gittings LGBTQ+ Leadership Scholarship.
7. Build Your Resume
As an Ambassador, students will develop excellent resume qualities such as responsibility, maturity, and professionalism. They will also learn important leadership skills as they mentor peers and gain a competitive edge as they prepare for the Youth Development Summer Programs.
Typically, we look for students who devote their efforts to educationally purposeful endeavors.
Especially, students who:
- Are engaged in the process of education by taking on active roles in their school.
- Are engaged in active and collaborative learning.
- Are persistent in their pursuit of meaningful academic and non-academic efforts.
If you are a student who demonstrates these abilities, please fill out the form below.